Gradiant is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Woburn MA corporate office. Please contact us at email@example.com if interested.
The administrative assistant is responsible for maintaining the office facilities and supplies, supporting the executive team, assisting with domestic/ international travel and visa processing, managing company events and upholding a friendly environment.
The job duties include but are not limited to:
- Receptionist duties and greeting guests who enter the premises and keeping track of employees’ whereabouts as well as conference room scheduling to ensure efficient flow of meetings and use of conference room space
- Ordering office supplies and food/coffee/breakfast for the office as well as snacks or lunch for meetings as required
- Handling bid management for office vendors
- Managing ingoing and outgoing packages and mail
- Working with the landlord and contractors to maintain office upkeep (i.e. cleaners, IT support, electricians, printer representatives, office maintenance crew, garbage and recycling disposal)
- Keeping track of purchase orders, receipts, and invoices to be handed off to the accounting team
- Managing and filing business visas for internationally traveling employees (specifically for China, India, and Middle Eastern countries)
- Maintain office budget in accordance with finance and executive teams’ expectations
- Being a liaison between subsidiary and the corporate office to maintain and establish all employee contacts, templates, logos, etc.
- Reserving hotels, transport, and flights for personnel and guests as required
- Coordinating all event planning for the Woburn corporate office for annual celebrations such as holiday parties, anniversaries, board meetings, etc.
- Executive assistant to upper management as necessary
- Manage internal communications, support employees’ office needs, and direct them to appropriate points of contact for anything outside your scope
Knowledge, Skills and Proficiencies
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in administration and/or 2+ years’ experience in a corporate environment. Experience with small companies/ start-ups preferred
- Strong logistical and communication skills
- Experience with visa processing preferred but not required
- Ability to prioritize tasks amongst executive team
- Strong office management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Tech savvy and self-driven
- Team-oriented attitude and willingness to try new things that contribute to the team’s overall success
- Coordinating and negotiating skills
- Must possess a self-starting drive to get things done with minimal supervision
- Foreign language skills preferred but not required