JOIN OUR GLOBAL TEAM
Gradiant is always looking for problem solvers who share our passion for developing solutions to the world’s most challenging water problems.
We care deeply about our people and our culture, and we encourage those who thrive in dynamic, fast-paced and engaging environments to apply.
If you are interested in learning more about our career opportunities, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gradiant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PROCESS ENGINEER- OSMOTICS – WOBURN
Gradiant is seeking an Process Engineer for its Osmotics business unit. The Process Engineer will report to the President of Osmotics as well as Gradiant Corporation’s Vice President of Global Engineering. The candidate should have strong technical, organizational and communication skills related to process engineering, application engineering, technical writing and creation of engineering documents within a highly technical engineering-procurement-construction (EPC) environment. Please contact us at email@example.com if interested.
- Active involvement in project execution activities from initial design through customer acceptance testing
- Design, engineer and analyze reverse osmosis (RO) systems and products
- Develop and review process and instrument diagrams (P&IDs), operating procedures and process control descriptions
- Develop specification sheets and written specifications
- Technical writing of system documentation such as operations and maintenance (O&M) manuals
- Lead and participate in and hazard and operability studies (HAZOPs)
- Develop factory acceptance test (FAT) plans
- Assist Field Engineering group and Instruments & Controls (I&C) Engineer in conducting vendor FAT’s
- Assist Field Engineering group and I&C Engineer in system commissioning
- Assist the Business Development Team with defining and applying solutions within Gradiant’s suite of core technologies to solve customer treatment needs including potential site visits and customer project development conference calls
- Additional supporting roles to other technical departments as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or related
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive experience in application and / or process engineering with an emphasis in water treatment. Excellent candidates with lesser experience will be considered.
- Process knowledge and first-hand troubleshooting skills for Reverse Osmosis equipment and systems
- Experience with Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration, Ion Exchange, EDI and softening
- Familiarity with Instrumentation and Control schemes and related documentation
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with and AutoCAD
- Competency with SolidWorks Enterprise Product Data Management (EPDM) a plus
- Microsoft Office Tools – Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a design/manufacturing company
- Some travel maybe required [25%], both domestic and international
- Reliance on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to work independently and in an interdisciplinary team environment to perform all duties in a professional and timely manner
- Driver’s license, clean criminal background and drug testing are required and conditions of employment