JOIN OUR GLOBAL TEAM
Gradiant is always looking for problem solvers who share our passion for developing solutions to the world’s most challenging water problems.
We care deeply about our people and our culture, and we encourage those who thrive in dynamic, fast-paced and engaging environments to apply.
If you are interested in learning more about our career opportunities, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Gradiant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPLIANCE AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER- SINGAPORE
The company is looking to add a Accounting & Compliance Manager to its team at its Singapore office. This position will report to the VP Finance & Business Operations will play a major role in the day-to-day operations of the company, assisting in expediting monthly close and reporting needs. This person will play an integral part in the development of accounting policies and procedures as they relate to our newly established business divisions.
- General Ledger Functions:
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting (including statutory consolidation) to Management.
- Responsible for full set of accounts, monthly accounting close processes and reconciliations with variance analysis and the supporting schedules and reports.
- Verify accounting entries before posting to ensure expenses are recorded in the correct financial period.
- Perform financial analysis to understand the financial result reported.
- Assist in liaising with overseas regional teams and other business partners on finance and accounting matters.
- Coordinate and liaise with auditors, corporate secretarial agents, local tax and government authorities where required.
- Maintenance of master file for customers & vendors.
- Accounts Receivable Functions:
- Preparation and issuance of client invoices, credit control-send.
- Prepare AR Aging Reports and timely, accurate and complete processing of AR Collections, ie. email monthly Statement of Accounts to customers and follow up closely on due invoices
- Accounts Payable Functions:
- Ensure timely payment to suppliers and follow up on outstanding matters relating to invoices / payments.
- Manage employee reimbursement via HRMS (E Frontier).
- Resolve payment inquiries from vendors and handle Vendor’s reconciliation.
- Manage month-end close requirements.
4. GST Functions: Preparation of GST returns and GST variance analysis.
- Degree in Accountancy with at least 12 years of working experience.
- Knowledge in Quickbook system will be advantageous and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to handle full sets of accounts.
- Good working knowledge of IFRS & Singapore Tax Regulations.
- Possess good interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- A good team player who is able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to excel under pressure.
PROCUREMENT SUBCONTRACTS MANAGER- SINGAPORE
Gradiant is seeking a Procurement and Subcontracts Manager for its Singapore headquarters. Executes all Procurement and Sub-Contracts activities with an emphasis on technical and engineering CAPEX supply to maximize efficiency and minimize cost of organization's Procurement efforts. Manages and monitors vendor's qualification and performance to ensure they meet company's requirements. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Must have a highly analytical and technical mind as well as a strong business acumen directed toward a commitment to optimization and efficiency. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Proactively and continuously work to establish an ever-increasing vendor resource pool with an emphasis on developing a favorable preferred and standardized vendor pool.
- Proactively and continuously work to negotiate reduced price purchasing agreements with vendors across all standard product lines.
- Proactively and continuously seek to locate and vet integration and fabrication vendor resources both domestically and internationally.
- Proactively and continuously seek to locate and vet finished OEM goods vendor resources both domestically and internationally.
- Assume management of Bid Tabs and Levelling Sheets
- Draft and maintain vendor subcontract agreement templates and MSA’s
- Partner closely with Finance department(s) for inventory management, purchasing policy adherence, and pricing control
- Facilitate and adhere to established Procurement policies and “Best practices”
- Manage material cost and schedule impact of proposed engineering changes in addition to taking necessary actions to ensure successful implementation and incorporation of approved engineering releases
- Be an active member of the Safety Committee and promote health and safetyby personal example. Be familiar with the general principles and concepts of health and safety management and applicable OSHA standards and company policies
- Ensure compliance of current and potential vendors with insurance requirements.
- Monitor general insurance requirements and modify as needed.
- Support Project Management with planning and tracking of procurement activities, cost budgets, spending and savings forecasts.
- Minimize risk and identify contingencies regarding quality and financial exposure by buying in accordance with quality and commercial procedures and in accordance with Company guidelines and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Engineering discipline, or Procurement and Subcontracts, or demonstrated commensurate experience.
- 10 years’ experience in Procurement and Subcontracts Administration.
- Experience with material planning systems (MRP/ERP) requirements and order generation process logic
- Thorough understanding of Procurement and Subcontracts concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, supplier selection, inventory control, logistics, stockroom operations
- Wastewater, Chemical Processing and/or Oil/Gas systems experience preferred
- Experience with International land, air and ocean transit logistics as well as Customs documentation management
PROCESS ENGINEER- OSMOTICS - WOBURN
Gradiant is seeking a Process Engineer for its Osmotics business unit. The Process Engineer will report to the President of Osmotics as well as Gradiant Corporation’s Vice President of Global Engineering. The candidate should have strong technical, organizational and communication skills related to process engineering, application engineering, technical writing and creation of engineering documents within a highly technical engineering-procurement-construction (EPC) environment. Please contact us at email@example.com if interested.
- Active involvement in project execution activities from initial design through customer acceptance testing
- Design, engineer and analyze reverse osmosis (RO) systems and products
- Develop and review process and instrument diagrams (P&IDs), operating procedures and process control descriptions
- Develop specification sheets and written specifications
- Technical writing of system documentation such as operations and maintenance (O&M) manuals
- Lead and participate in and hazard and operability studies (HAZOPs)
- Develop factory acceptance test (FAT) plans
- Assist Field Engineering group and Instruments & Controls (I&C) Engineer in conducting vendor FAT’s
- Assist Field Engineering group and I&C Engineer in system commissioning
- Assist the Business Development Team with defining and applying solutions within Gradiant’s suite of core technologies to solve customer treatment needs including potential site visits and customer project development conference calls
- Additional supporting roles to other technical departments as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or related
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive experience in application and / or process engineering with an emphasis in water treatment. Excellent candidates with lesser experience will be considered.
- Process knowledge and first-hand troubleshooting skills for Reverse Osmosis equipment and systems
- Experience with Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration, Ion Exchange, EDI and softening
- Familiarity with Instrumentation and Control schemes and related documentation
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with and AutoCAD
- Competency with SolidWorks Enterprise Product Data Management (EPDM) a plus
- Microsoft Office Tools – Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a design/manufacturing company
- Some travel maybe required [25%], both domestic and international
- Reliance on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to work independently and in an interdisciplinary team environment to perform all duties in a professional and timely manner
- Driver’s license, clean criminal background and drug testing are required and conditions of employment