JOIN OUR GLOBAL TEAM
Gradiant is always looking for problem solvers who share our passion for developing solutions to the world’s most challenging water problems.
We care deeply about our people and our culture, and we encourage those who thrive in dynamic, fast-paced and engaging environments to apply.
If you are interested in learning more about our career opportunities, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gradiant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPLIANCE AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER- SINGAPORE
The company is looking to add a Accounting & Compliance Manager to its team at its Singapore office. This position will report to the VP Finance & Business Operations will play a major role in the day-to-day operations of the company, assisting in expediting monthly close and reporting needs. This person will play an integral part in the development of accounting policies and procedures as they relate to our newly established business divisions. Please contact us at email@example.com if interested.
- General Ledger Functions:
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting (including statutory consolidation) to Management.
- Responsible for full set of accounts, monthly accounting close processes and reconciliations with variance analysis and the supporting schedules and reports.
- Verify accounting entries before posting to ensure expenses are recorded in the correct financial period.
- Perform financial analysis to understand the financial result reported.
- Assist in liaising with overseas regional teams and other business partners on finance and accounting matters.
- Coordinate and liaise with auditors, corporate secretarial agents, local tax and government authorities where required.
- Maintenance of master file for customers & vendors.
- Accounts Receivable Functions:
- Preparation and issuance of client invoices, credit control-send.
- Prepare AR Aging Reports and timely, accurate and complete processing of AR Collections, ie. email monthly Statement of Accounts to customers and follow up closely on due invoices
- Accounts Payable Functions:
- Ensure timely payment to suppliers and follow up on outstanding matters relating to invoices / payments.
- Manage employee reimbursement via HRMS (E Frontier).
- Resolve payment inquiries from vendors and handle Vendor’s reconciliation.
- Manage month-end close requirements.
4. GST Functions: Preparation of GST returns and GST variance analysis.
- Degree in Accountancy with at least 12 years of working experience.
- Knowledge in Quickbook system will be advantageous and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to handle full sets of accounts.
- Good working knowledge of IFRS & Singapore Tax Regulations.
- Possess good interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- A good team player who is able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to excel under pressure.
PROCUREMENT SUBCONTRACTS MANAGER- SINGAPORE
Gradiant is seeking a Procurement and Subcontracts Manager for its Singapore headquarters. Executes all Procurement and Sub-Contracts activities with an emphasis on technical and engineering CAPEX supply to maximize efficiency and minimize cost of organization's Procurement efforts. Manages and monitors vendor's qualification and performance to ensure they meet company's requirements. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Must have a highly analytical and technical mind as well as a strong business acumen directed toward a commitment to optimization and efficiency. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Proactively and continuously work to establish an ever-increasing vendor resource pool with an emphasis on developing a favorable preferred and standardized vendor pool.
- Proactively and continuously work to negotiate reduced price purchasing agreements with vendors across all standard product lines.
- Proactively and continuously seek to locate and vet integration and fabrication vendor resources both domestically and internationally.
- Proactively and continuously seek to locate and vet finished OEM goods vendor resources both domestically and internationally.
- Assume management of Bid Tabs and Levelling Sheets
- Draft and maintain vendor subcontract agreement templates and MSA’s
- Partner closely with Finance department(s) for inventory management, purchasing policy adherence, and pricing control
- Facilitate and adhere to established Procurement policies and “Best practices”
- Manage material cost and schedule impact of proposed engineering changes in addition to taking necessary actions to ensure successful implementation and incorporation of approved engineering releases
- Be an active member of the Safety Committee and promote health and safetyby personal example. Be familiar with the general principles and concepts of health and safety management and applicable OSHA standards and company policies
- Ensure compliance of current and potential vendors with insurance requirements.
- Monitor general insurance requirements and modify as needed.
- Support Project Management with planning and tracking of procurement activities, cost budgets, spending and savings forecasts.
- Minimize risk and identify contingencies regarding quality and financial exposure by buying in accordance with quality and commercial procedures and in accordance with Company guidelines and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Engineering discipline, or Procurement and Subcontracts, or demonstrated commensurate experience.
- 10 years’ experience in Procurement and Subcontracts Administration.
- Experience with material planning systems (MRP/ERP) requirements and order generation process logic
- Thorough understanding of Procurement and Subcontracts concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, supplier selection, inventory control, logistics, stockroom operations
- Wastewater, Chemical Processing and/or Oil/Gas systems experience preferred
- Experience with International land, air and ocean transit logistics as well as Customs documentation management
CONTROLS ENGINEER- SINGAPORE
Gradiant is seeking an Electrical Controls Engineer to support design and deployment projects by organizing control systems for end-to-end automated water treatment plants. The role involves studying project requirements and specifications, designing controls systems architecture, development of PLC process code, HMI screens, SCADA systems and remote monitoring and data collection systems. A significant amount of field commissioning both at Factory Acceptance and Site Commissioning, is required. The role is challenging and offers significant potential for innovation and growth. Please contact us at email@example.com if interested.
- Lead all aspects of electrical controls, power and instrumentation systems related to the equipment and machinery.
- Be responsible for the design and technical support of all hardware, software, instrumentation and controls elements as part of an integrated system.
- Identify, create and support project documentation including, but not limited to HMI, PLC programing, power distribution, control/signal wiring, wireless technology, cabinet/panel design, BOM and layout drawings to corporate standards.
- Develop instrumentation specifications as related to process requirements and control schemes.
- Support engineering, project management and deployment groups to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Provide technical direction as required.
- Work with outside vendors and purchasing to select and establish equipment component specifications, material take-offs, requisitions and vendor orders while coordinating cost control, project schedule and manufacturing efforts.
- Have the ability to work independently and in an interdisciplinary team environment to perform all duties in a professional and timely manner.
- Must be able to work through problems from a technical and practical prospective, while maintaining cost controls.
- Have good organization and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field with 5+ years of progressive experience in system controls, instrumentation and wiring. Excellent candidates with lesser experience will be considered.
- Wastewater, Chemical Processing and/or Oil & Gas systems experience is desired.
- Familiar with commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a design/manufacturing company.
- Extensive experience designing industrial electrical control panels, PLC and HMI programming is required.
- Must possess in depth knowledge of Allen-Bradley / Rockwell Automation programmable controller hardware, automation software and AC Drives
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to perform all duties in a professional and timely manner.
- Experience with preparing and reviewing engineering bid proposals and cost/man-hour estimates pertaining to electrical controls and power distribution.
- PLC control systems experience: Allen Bradley
- Engineering Software – AutoCad
- Microsoft Office Tools – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Supporting in-field system installation and start-up required
- Domestic and International travel up to 50%
- Driver’s license, clean criminal background and drug testing are required and conditions of employment.
- Knowledge of power distribution systems, circuit and load protection systems required
BUSINESS AND FINANCE ASSOCIATE - WOBURN/SINGAPORE
We are currently seeking a Business and Finance Associate to join our team. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Prepare and refine financial models and analyze financial results
- Develop presentation materials including power-points and emails targeted towards investors
- Communicate and follow-up with investors regarding fundraising and legal documentation
- Report financial results of investments including quarterly and year end reports
- Manage data room for investment and M&A activities
- Travel to Singapore and elsewhere in Asia 20-25% of the time
- Degree in Engineering with knowledge of and experience in finance preferred
- 2+ years work experience in technical/ finance field
- Drive to learn new things, creatively solve problems, and deliver results quickly
- Highly organized, self-motivated and persistent
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely
- Knowledge of financial modeling and corporate finance
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Proactively driving multiple projects to successful completion with deadline pressures
This is an exciting opportunity to grow with a company using cutting-edge technology to address water usage, treatment, and recycling, which are among the greatest challenges and opportunities of this century. The position provides an opportunity to work in a friendly yet fast paced environment with driven and creative people and gain international experience at all levels. This position can start either in Boston or Singapore but may require a move to Singapore within 12-18 months.