India is one of the hotbeds for innovative new water treatment technology to tackle wastewater disposal regulations. Several small to medium scale Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) treatment projects are expected to be commissioned primarily in the textile and power sectors. Gradiant is looking to leverage its expertise in managing difficult-to-treat wastewater in a compact footprint and low cost in this market.
- Brine Concentration and management
- Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) treatment
- Flue gas desulphurization wastewater treatment
- Cooling tower blowdown treatment
- Source water pretreatment
- Wastewater recycle and re-use
Business Model and Strategic Partners
Gradiant is pursuing both equipment sale and DBOO (design, build, own, operate) model in India through strategic partnerships.