Unique Capability in Managing Highly Contaminated Water
- Gradiant's technology is uniquely capable of recycling highly variable, difficult-to-treat water (>120,000 ppm TDS).
- Our desalination and clean brine processes are proven on water samples from around the globe, across many industries.
- Our Carrier Gas Extraction (CGE™) technology can achieve high freshwater recovery rates and where appropriate, go to true Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD).
Quality & Service
A Reliable Source of Water that Meets Our Customers' Specifications
- We specialize in the reduction and/or removal of specific contaminants according to customer specifications, thus achieving water quality that meets their exact specifications.
- Per customer requirements, we produce water of specific characteristics ranging from 50ppm TDS to 260,000 ppm TDS.
- Our continuous flow, high uptime plants are scalable and redeployable to meet customer volume specs when and where needed.
Economics and Risk Mitigation
Sustainability and Cash Flow for Business Continuity
- We work with our customers to design a water treatment program that is competitive with water disposal and acquisition. Our locally recycled water is an economic alternative to trucking, SWDs, and pipeline infrastructure.
- Our goals is to make oil fields net water neutral, thereby insulating them from operational or regulatory disruption.
- We build-own-operate, enabling customers to avoid capital investments for water disposal, offering a long term fixed price for water, and extending the life of existing water disposal and sourcing assets.